- Cordy 2 (FREE) This is a game that I like because it reminds me of Sonic. You play this robot that goes left and right and jumps till you finish all the levels. You will see a few things to kill on your way but that's not a big deal. One downside about this game is that it makes me dizzy for some reason!
- Glow Hockey 2 FREE This is my favorite multiplayer game at the moment. It has great graphics and a great gaming experience. The one-player mode has 4 different difficulties, 3 extremely easy ones, and 1 extremely hard one. That's the only negative point for me.
- Can Knockdown (FREE) I love this game physically as well as on a device. It is a very addictive game. I like the challenges on this game with my Game Center friends. It's just fun.
- OPlayer Lite (FREE) VLC was my favorite media player on my device. However, it's not in the App Store anymore so I wanted to pick an alternative. And here comes OPlayer. It is a great media player that supports a lot of extensions. It even has a browser to download files directly from the application.
- Unblock Me FREE A great puzzle game that wants you to move blocks to get one of them out of the picture. What makes this game good for me is that it has a ton of levels. I'm currently on the 70th level and counting and it's all free!
Saturday, 23 February 2013
Saturday, 9 February 2013
Welcome to the first episode of Interesting Apps of the Week. I will try to put my personal favorite apps of every week in this series. So lets start. NOTE: Click on the application's name to download.
- WolframAlpha ($2.99). You might need a great calculator that does everything for you. WolframAlpha is probably the best calculator you will ever find. It covers a lot of the mathematics fields such as calculus, Algebra, and many more. However, that's not all, it also covers other fields of science. It is basically your study reference.
- Head Soccer (FREE) This game is an addictive game that makes football much more fun. You control those mini footballers and play football with no rules. Isn't that the dream? There are a lot characters and countries that you can play with and 4 different modes, Survival, Tournament, Arcade, or Multiplayer. By the way, I personally prefer Head Soccer to Fifa 13.
- Fit Brains Trainer (FREE) This is an application controlled by DR. Paul Nussbaum, a specialist in brain health across the lifespan. It gives you daily training sessions for your brain. Each session includes different simple puzzles that you should solve during the time limit. It should help you have a healthier brain, not to mention that it is really fun.
- Appsfire (FREE) A great application that organizes most applications for users. It shows great deals and app-discounts to help you enjoy the best of the App Store without going broke.
- Dead Trigger (FREE) Zombie games are my favorite type of games. But they are not so good when it comes to mobile devices. However, it's not the same with Dead Trigger. The graphics are good, the story is good, and the controls are not so bad. To sum up, it is one of the best zombie-games on the App Store
Tuesday, 5 February 2013
Since September 19th, we have been waiting for the iOS 6 jailbreak. Yesterday, we got it. The new iOS hacking team "evad3rs" released the jailbreak we have been waiting for and they called it Evasi0n. Here's a video from iDownloadBlog showing you how to get it. This works on all devices running iOS 6.1