Saturday 23 February 2013

Interesting -FREE- Apps of the week #2




  • Cordy 2 (FREE)                                                                                                                                          This is a game that I like because it reminds me of  Sonic. You play this robot that goes left and right and jumps till you finish all the levels. You will see a few things to kill on your way but that's not a big deal. One downside about this game is that it makes me dizzy for some reason!                                                                                      
  • Glow Hockey 2 FREE                                                                                                                                               This is my favorite multiplayer game at the moment. It has great graphics and a great gaming experience. The one-player mode has 4 different difficulties, 3 extremely easy ones, and 1 extremely hard one. That's the only negative point for me.
  • Can Knockdown (FREE)                                                                                                                                      I love this game physically as well as on a device. It is a very addictive game. I like the challenges on this game with my Game Center friends. It's just fun.                                                                           
  • OPlayer Lite (FREE)                                                                                                                                           VLC was my favorite media player on my device. However, it's not in the App Store anymore so I wanted to pick an alternative. And here comes OPlayer. It is a great media player that supports a lot of extensions. It even has a browser to download files directly from the application.                                        
  • Unblock Me FREE                                                                                                                                                  A great puzzle game that wants you to move blocks to get one of them out of the picture. What makes  this game good for me is that it has a ton of levels. I'm currently on the 70th level and counting and it's all free!

No comments:

Post a Comment